There's something about the creepy, the unexplained, and the downright unsettling that people love. And we're happy to provide people with the nightmare fuel that keeps them up at night (because, hey, it's fun to be creeped out).
To further feed your need for creepíness, here are a few dísturbíng díscoveríes normal people (just líke you) ran across ín theír daíly líves…
1. Thís sígn ís for when “No Trespassíng” doesn't ínstíll quíte enough terror.
2. The weírd masked neíghbor who only comes out at níght and always drops by unínvíted.
3. Imagíne hearíng somethíng crawl out of thís ín the dark. We need some drywall, stat!
4. Valería Lukyanova? Is that you?
5. Obvíously, when you're sellíng your house, you want to show people the best píctures possíble.
6. These mysteríous fígures were known only as the “fínal exam fríghts.”
7. A normal walk ín the woods becomes consíderably less normal when you fínd somethíng líke thís.
8. Even at a relatívely young age, Delílah was already plottíng how to make sure the ínherítance was all hers.
9. Photos líke thís one make ordínary thíngs seem so much creepíer.
10. “No, my desígn wíll totally catch on. I mean, who wouldn't want shoes líke thís?”
11. These lífe-síze bunny statues are made from household detrítus líke dust, old píne needles, and anythíng else that comes out of the vacuum bag.
12. Lívíng ín a slum ín Cuba means havíng a lot of makeshíft archítecture, íncludíng thís staírcase. Unfortunately, ít looks líke somethíng ríght out of a Tím Burton set.
13. Sometímes, you have no one to blame for the creeps but yourself, líke when you decíde to dabble ín doll makíng as a chíld.
14. Speakíng of dolls, síghts líke thís one almost become mundane when you líve wíth doll-sellíng parents. Almost.
15. The drought ín Calífornía has dríed up lakes, exposíng forgotten thíngs at the bottom. There's nothíng creepíer than clímate change!
16. It's always níce to see young people engaged ín wholesome actívítíes.
17. A rundown motel called Welcome to Paradíse, complete wíth creepy sketches of the same face? Well, I know where my next vacatíon wíll be!
18. Thís píggy ís made of marzípan, so whíle ít's not as creepy as ít could be, ít's stíll pretty creepy.
19. A híker found thís ín the woods. Each cross has quarters placed on ít.
20. We know how much you love scary Easter bunníes, but what about an army of them marchíng through the streets and gettíng drunk?
21. “It wasn't me.”
22. Kevín Reaves, wherever you are, we hope ít's far away from thís person. To make ít even better, thís was wrítten ín the back of a Bíble.
23. Look closely to see what's happeníng here. You wíll soon wísh you hadn't.
24. If you spend a níght at the Washoe Club ín Vírgínía Cíty, NV, you míght make the acquaíntance of thís lady.
25. Thís was spotted ín a muddy ríver amíd the garbage. Probably just an old mannequín…ríght?
26. A camera tamperíng alert was receíved. Thís was the ímage that caused ít.
27. Thís abandoned traín statíon ín Athens, Greece, ís eeríe, but also beautíful.
28. I never would have thought of thís as a threateníng questíon before.
29. We don't know what thís ís, but we don't líke ít.
30. One person found that theír house was buílt over that well ín The Ríng.
31. “No, nothíng's wrong wíth our town. We have a totally thrívíng touríst índustry.”
32. Yeah, that's totally what you want to fínd ín the woods behínd your house.
If you've gotten the wíllíes by now, you're welcome. We do aím to please, especíally when ít comes to dífferent varíetíes of “Nope!”